Under the banner of Smart Money Chicks ™, local chapters will reflect the mission to educate and empower women with their finances.
As a Chapter leader of a local Smart Money Chicks™ Circle, I agree to abide by the following tenets:
- Provide a safe, supportive environment for women
- Provide a safe place to gain information about personal finance related topics
- Provide a safe place to share information about their personal finances with the understanding that they will not be judged or ridiculed in anyway nor will the information be shared outside of the Group.
- Recruit women in your area to participate on a regular basis with help from Smart Money Chicks as requested.
- Join and be a member in good standing and verify membership of all participants.
- Leading in person monthly meetings using provided monthly discussion topics and preparing all necessary materials.
- Locate location to hold meetings with help from Smart Money Chicks as requested.
- Identify potential Sponsors or Partners as they see fit to be a resource for Local Smart Money Chicks with help from Smart Money Chicks as requested.
- Finding and recruiting professionals that would add to the monthly discussion topics (e.g., lawyer to discuss estate planning laws, etc). Any potential professional must be cleared via Smart Money Chicks via email before posting.
- Submitting all Chapter monthly reports to Smart Money Chicks
- Follow the established policies and procedures of the Smart Money Chicks™ as set forth by Founder
- Understand that names of Smart Money Chicks™ members cannot be sold, rented or distributed without prior written approval from the national office. Your chapter’s membership list may be used solely for Smart Money Chicks ™ purposes. Use of the membership list for personal or business purposes is strictly forbidden. Please do not abuse your members’ privacy.
- Use of name and logo Smart Money Chicks ™ are registered trademarks that derive protection from those laws and solely owned by Andrea Amir. Your chapter is authorized to use the words “Smart Money Chicks” as part of your chapter name and in your printed and online materials to promote Smart Money Chicks mission and programs. Smart Money Chicks chapters should only use the logo issues by the national office. Use of the name for personal or business purposes is strictly forbidden. The right to use the name – and the logo and name – is a revocable license and as such can be revoked by Smart Money Chicks at any time.
- Non-Compete Agreement: As Leader, I agree not to conduct or organize a group similar to Smart Money Chicks for a period of 1 year after relationship has ended. I agree to not use any of the resources provided by Smart Money Chicks for my own personal gain.
- Conflicts of Interest every person elected or appointed to a position of authority in the organization has a duty of loyalty to, and must act in the interests of, that organization. Public perception and confidence in Smart Money Chicks are vital to the success of the organization.
- Leaders are not allowed to market, sell or introduce any private businesses and/or any financial products to Members. If organizer feels product or service may be beneficial to Group, they must first contact Founder to receive written permission.
By signing below I agree to fulfill these responsibilities to the best of my abilities. I understand that this is an “at will” relationship and that I may at any time terminate my role as a Chapter Leader with a 30 Day Notice and that Smart Money Chicks™ may terminate me from my role as a Chapter Leader with or without notice. I understand that I am a volunteer and not entitled to any type of compensation from Smart Money Chicks, LLC for the services that I provided as a Chapter Leader. My services as Chapter Leader are provided solely for the benefit of Smart Money Chicks ™ and not for the benefit of anyone else.